Friday 9 September 2016

Easel Card at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge


Good Morning my Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend

We have Matthew staying with us this weekend
he has away having his Organ Lesson at the moment.

He has been asked to play at A little Parish Church in a
Village called Auldean, he has been made the permanent Organist there
which he really loves and he gets paid for playing, a little pocket money.

I wasn't very sure about this card as I am not into Steampunk cards
I hope you like it




This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
the theme this week is make an Easel Card

Onto my Card

Dark Green Card
Gorjuss Papers
Kenny K Image - Lady Victoria
Cogs, and Wheels from stash
Ribbon and Ribbon Bow
Lace
Buttons
Die-namics Pierced Square Die
Die-namics Plain Square Die
Hobbycraft Sentiment Stamp





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

fabulous easel card Marlene!!
Kevin xx

rachel said...

brilliant easel card Marlene - love the cogs and that steampubk image - fabulous! Hugs rachel x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene, brilliant card, love steampunk, great design and colours.
That's great news about Matthew, fantastic experience for him and of course Gordon is a brilliant teacher. Have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Veerle said...

Looks bold and daring Marlene, well done.
Hugs Veerle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I hope you are enjoying your weekend with Matthew. Mine is just the same, on my own and talking to the wall!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Valerija said...

Great easel card. I like it!
Valerija xx

Amanda Phillips said...

How Feisty she feels and I am digging the easeled layers! Thank you from Left of Center challenges! Amanda DT

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous easel card! I adore steampunk. Love the image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us over at LOC#146 feisty ladies. Michelle DT

Brenda said...

Wow, Marlene. The details for your card as so perfectly matched to this great image. You coloring is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...