Thursday 1 January 2015

C.R.A.F.T Challenge DT card




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them.

I have been loaded with cold since before Christmas
I can't get rid of it, splitting headache most of the time and 
all things associated with a cold. 
I hope you all received some wonderful Christmas Presents.

This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T Challenge
The theme this week is Colour Combination



Onto my Card

Dark Blue Card
Papermania Parisienne Blue Papers
Parisienne Blue Lacy Papers
Promarkers
LOTV Sentiment
Ribbon Bow
MFT Upsy Daisy Die 
Blue Felt
Crystal Sparklet

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous fab image, All the best for the New Year.xxx

Sue said...

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Marlene, I hope you get over your cold soon.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Marlene, so very pretty.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Hugs Jacee

Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...