Thursday 11 September 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT cards




Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, sending hugs to those that need them. 
These 2 cards are for the .C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT
The Theme this week is CHRISTMAS
Soon I will be going to pick Matthew up from School to
go Swimming.
another gorgeous day here today

Onto my Card

Kraft Card
Dovecraft Krafty Christmas Papers
Promarkers
Winter Wonderland Stamp
Gingham Ribbon and Bow
Liquid Pearls
Pearls
Black Gem for Reindeer's Eye
Red Gem for Reindeer's Nose
LOTV  Grunge Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Completely Christmas challenge # 28 - Anything Goes Christmas
Creative Corner Challenge - Cutsie Animals
Paper Creator's Craft Challenge # 29 - Early Christmas
My Perfect Life Challenge # 35 - Anything Goes Christmas
The Christmas Challenge #  41 - Bingo (ribbon, stamped image and Pearls)
Passion for Promarkers Challenge # 264 - Four-Legged Friends
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' September Challenge - Christmas Critters




Kraft Card
Dovecraft Christmas Papers
Ribbon and Bow
Pearls
Flower Soft (White)
LOTV Sentiment
Promarkers

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges

Crafty Ribbons Challenge # 102 - 1st Christmas with ribbon


Thank you for stopping by to look at my card, I really do appreciate and love reading your comments
you wish to leave me

Bye for now



19 comments:

Wendy said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards Marlene, adorable images
Wendy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous cards Marlene, love your images and designs, the gingham is lovely on the cards, Kate x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Marlene, I love the cute images and beautiful designs.
Sue xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering Completely Christmas 28 and The Glory of Christmas challenge 41 with your lovely card, Hazel, DTs - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Gem x said...

Super Cute really must start my Christmas cards, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, thank you so very much for playing along with us at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the best of luck. Jane x

Helen said...

Two gorgeous cards, Marlene - I used the Santa and reindeer too and it's so cute.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

sweet art designs said...

Love the dimension of your cards. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas. Myrna - DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great Xmas makes
Thanks for joining in at crafty ribbons and good luck

Hugs Kelly

I have candy on my blog if you would like to enter
http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk

Esther said...

A beautiful card with a cute animal. Perfect fit for our challenge at creative corner challenge! Thanks for joining! Greets Esther

coops said...

both so gorgeous marlene.fab traditional colours and i love the images ;D

xx coops xx

Pamellia said...

Oh, well aren't these just adorable! I love reindeer, and yours are so cute! Two wonderful Christmas cards! I really love the scalloped embossed panel on card #2, it's such a great way to highlight your fantastic deer and santa!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!
Hugs Pamellia DT :)

Marina said...

Love the red gingham against the kraft and the sweet reindeer. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

Lin said...

Two super cute cards Marlene. Love the embossed background on the one you entered into our challenge, and Santa's flower soft trim looks amazing.

Thanks for sharing

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cards, love teh reindeer.
Thanks for joining PFP this week and good luck.
Lorraine x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marlene,
What a sweet reindeer. These both look fab. Love them. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

cotnob said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards, such adorable images.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x

Anke said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
hugs Anke

Gail said...

Marlene, I love reindeer. I love them in person (we have a petting reindeer farm in northern Arizona USA) and I love diecuts, images, pictures...this card is awesome. I love your image and how you colored it. This card is so pretty and is such a nice and cheerful Christmas card. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month and I hope you'll stop back on October 8 because I KNOW you will like our next challenge, too! Hugs, Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...