Monday 24 June 2013

Crafty Creations DT card



Good Evening

Hope all is well in blogland. 
This is my DT card for Crafty Creations week, I am late with this card, the theme is Fantasy.
I used The Little Mermaid again, I just think she is gorgeous, and great to colour. We had a great weekend with Matthew, he went swimming with his grandad, got soaked before they got there and I made some cards with him, so I will have to go and buy some Blank cards as I am now shortof them, he does enjoy making them with me, he does enjoy making them.

Onto My Card

Plain White Card
Turquoise Card
Papermania Papers Forever Friends Kraft Notes
Lace and Ribbon from stash
Pearl Button
MB Lavish Branch
Pearls
Pink Pearl Heart


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

2. Pollycraft Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

pam said...

beautiful card Marlene, love this cute image and beautiful colours.
pam

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, lov that image

Sue said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and your detailing is beautiful.
I hope you had a good weekend
Sue xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous creation. Love the turquoise color and the image look great.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Marlene.
Wendy xx

rachel said...

I just adore this image marlene - and your card is so sweet - beautiful colouring and colours! Hugs rachel xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty Marlene, I love the adorable image and the colours papers and layout are all gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Love the bow with the heart charm.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh this is just stunning Marlene! Love it. xx

coops said...

so stunning marlene.really beautiful mermaid and I love your gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...